Do any of the following statements resonate with you?
- I feel I'm at a crossroads in my career.
- I want to clarify my personal leadership brand.
- Volatility, ambiguity, and rapid change seem to keep me spinning - and I know I can keep better traction if only....
- I'm fortunate to have a new direction with big responsibility but how will I do it all?
- I want balance - I'm successful in most parts of my life but there is too much ebb and flow.
- It's time to move on, what I've felt in my gut needs to become clearer in order to make decisions.
- I see tremendous opportunity in my life. I am ready to take action.
My view of coaching
As your coach, my job is to help you use information and skills that you already have to:
- decide what changes you would like to make
- develop a personal "action plan" in order to make those changes
- implement your action plan and make behavioral changes
- develop strategies to maintain the changes
I will support, encourage, teach, and help you stay "on track" in achieving your goals. Coaching is a healthy, positive process utilized by professionals in all industries to develop the inherent capacity to solve both business and personal challenges.
"Touching people's spirits and rekindling what deeply matters to them is what coaching is all about." Thomas G. Crane, The Heart of Coaching: Using Transformational Coaching to Create a High-Performance Culture, 2001