What is DiSC®?
Everything DiSC® is a personality assessment, a non-judgmental tool used for discussion of people's behavioral differences. The DiSC® research-validated model helps you understand yourself and others, and is used by over 1 million people every year to improve communication and teamwork.
If you participate in a DiSC® program, you'll be asked to complete a series of questions that produce a detailed report about your personality and behavior. You'll also receive tips related to working with people of other styles.
The Everything DiSC Workplace® Map - Four Styles & Eight Priorities
Each year, more than one million people worldwide use Everything DiSC® tools to inspire, energize, empower, and transform.
DiSC® is a very simple—and memorable—model made up of four basic styles: D, i, S, and C.
- D = Dominance. People with a "D" style place a priority on results and action. They are often described as forceful and fast-paced, and communicate with self-confidence.
- i = Influence. People with an "i" style are enthusiastic and seek action through collaboration with others. They are often experienced as sociable, lively, and optimistic.
- S = Steadiness. People with an "S" style are accommodating and favor stability. People with this style are described as patient, consistent, and loyal to others.
- C = Conscientiousness. People with a "C" style are private, analytical, and logic-focused. Quality and accuracy are important to them, and people find them to be diplomatic and reserved in communication.
Everyone is a blend of all four DiSC styles—usually one, two, or even three styles stand out. Unlike simple personality tests, there is no perfect DiSC style. Since each person has a unique behavioral profile, people are walking around all over the world with different styles and priorities. We believe that these differences are extremely valuable. Once you assess these differences and harness their value, you’ll have better workplace communication AND healthier organizations. (Who doesn’t want that?!)
Everything DiSC® provides a set of solutions through various instruments that each:
- Are extensively researched.
- Establish a common language to improve communication and teamwork.
- Spark empathy to understand other people through their styles.
- Put insights from assessments into action.
- Create more productive workplaces.
You may order individual profiles here (and have immediate access to your reports) or contact us for information on customized workshops for your organization to complete employee profiles and teach how Everything DiSC® can change relationships and the workplace. As an Everything DiSC Authorized Partner, we offer all products including training certification for you.
everything Disc Workplace® profile
Everything Disc Work of leaders® profile
The Everything DiSC Workplace® Profile helps build better relationships — one relationship at a time. The profile can be used with everyone in an organization, regardless of title or role, to improve the quality of the workplace. Participants understand and appreciate the styles of the people they work with. The result is more effective and productive working relationships.
Everything DiSC Workplace focuses on:
- Discovering Your DiSC® Style
- Understanding Other Styles
- Building More Effective Relationships
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® is a self-assessment leadership development tool. Using the three-step framework of "Vision, Alignment, and Execution," Work of Leaders encourages leaders to understand their own leadership behaviors in each of these steps and how these behaviors impact their effectiveness.
The model and assessment is the result of a four-year research and development effort which analyzed and distilled the work of prominent leadership researchers and identified leadership best practices.
The profile delivers:
• a 23-page highly personalized report
• your strengths and challenges in 18 behavioral continua across vision, alignment and execution
• tips and strategies for improving leadership effectiveness.
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® is an opportunity for leaders at all levels of learning to reflect on how they approach each step of leadership.